Hospitality & Catering
We would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to Bojangles’ Coliseum. Our In-House Catering department assures you and your guests the highest food quality and service. We are looking forward to working with you and helping make your event a success!
All catered functions require a 50% deposit based on a signed contract. In order for us to provide you with the utmost quality in food and service, this deposit is required two weeks (14 days) prior to your event. The remaining balance will be collected on the day of the event unless other billing arrangements have been made. We require a final guarantee no less than three business days prior to your function. Your event will be billed by the use of this final guarantee or actual number served which ever is greater.
- All alcoholic beverages must be dispensed by Bojangles’ Coliseum employees.
- All attending guests must be able to produce valid picture identification upon request in accordance with North Carolina ABC Laws.
- Bojangles’ Coliseum staff reserves the right to refuse service to any patrons for any reason.
- No beer, wine or liquor may be brought into Bojangles’ Coliseum by any person or outside service.
Tax and Service Charges
All catered functions will have a 8.25% sales tax and a 19% service charge added to the total bill.
Food & Beverage Exclusivity
Bojangles' Coliseum has exclusive food and beverage rights. Any outside vendors or special giveaways must be approved by the Food & Beverage department.
- A copy of the Group Charter.
- A "letter of determination" from the Federal Government concerning the group’s classification as a not-for-profit organization.
- Copies of receipts involving sales tax paid.
The letter and the aforementioned items should be sent to:
Sales and Use Tax Division
NC Dept of Revenue
Post Office Box 25000
Raleigh, NC 27640
The Mecklenburg County Tax Office will follow the State’s lead in ruling on a refund of Mecklenburg County Prepared Food and Beverage Tax. If the State’s ruling is positive, the group should send the same information, along with a copy of the State’s ruling, to: City-County Tax Office Mecklenburg County Post Office Box 32728 Charlotte, NC 28232 Phone: 704.336.6899
In the event your function is cancelled, please notify our catering department as soon as possible. Cancellations received 8 or more days prior to the event will incur a $100 non-refundable administrative fee. For cancellations received less than 8 days prior to the event, the deposit will be retained.
Hospitality Room at Bojangles’ Coliseum
The Hospitality Room is available year round to accommodate your needs. Please contact our Food and Beverage office at 704.335.3115 so we can discuss your catering or meeting needs.