The Bojangles’ Coliseum usually opens one hour prior to event. The Bojangles’ Coliseum parking lots typically open two hours prior to the event. Parking rates vary for each event.
- Video cameras, audio recorders and laser pointers are prohibited at all Bojangles’ Coliseum events.
- No food, beverage, or containers may be brought into the Bojangles’ Coliseum. You’ll find a great selection of tasty food and drink available at our concession stands.
- No weapons are allowed on Bojangles’ Coliseum property.
- No smoking is permitted on the grounds or in the building. Click here for more information on the Mecklenburg County policy.
- Some Bojangles’ Coliseum events may exclude the possession of tobacco products.
All patrons are subject to search and there is no re-entry. In addition large bags, backpacks, etc. are prohibited. Contact the coliseum office at 704.372.3600 for details.
Some Bojangles’ Coliseum events allow fans to take pictures without flash, but many do not. If you bring your camera and the event does not allow it inside, you must return it to your vehicle. Call the box office at 704.335.3100 for the camera policy for a particular event.
Signs & Banners
- Small enough for one person to hold
- Do not block the view of other patrons